Oxegen

W

Westbound

I understand that the organisers of this event,MCD, will not be making a timetable of the acts available prior to entry into the concert area. Last year they made the times available on the web and in newspapers.

When you go and if you want to know the times of the various acts, you will have to pay for a laminate of the time + a programme if you want one.

However, Glastonbury organisers provided these items as part of the entry fee.

I think that MCD, who is charging €110 for a weekend ticket, is playing us for mugs with this antic, especially now that they don't have to pay Bowie.

You need the times at a festival. I for one will bring a printout of the line up and a pen - but suspect with the passage of the day I'll need a laminate.....

At Witness the first year the event took place these timetables were also free (part of the ticket price).

But in MCD's defense, if a group of people go then not everyone needs a timetable, so they are saving a few people the ten squid's.
And the tickets were quite reasonable considering the cost of similar events this year (Madge at Slane for one) being so astronomical.

Back