Overseas Property Holiday lettings

JimboJones

Hi There

Anyone know any good webites for advertising property abroad?

So far using Owners Direct but not generating any enquiries.

Thanks

We've pulled ours from Owners Direct because we had too many enquirys. I have found by advertising free locally (supermarket notice boards, clubs etc) has paid dividends. I hear that Daft are good also even for property rentals abroad.

The best rental sites vary depending on where your property is located and your target "renters". The site Laymyhat.com gives very good advise on how to establish the best sites for different areas/property types and is a very good forum for holiday rental owners.

VRBO, Flipkey, Holiday Rentals, Holiday Lettings, Homelidays are all established rental sites that generate bookings.

www.holiday-rentals.co.uk (i.e. HomeAway) are really the best route forward. Also, as Bronco Lane suggests, get your own website which you can get on Google Places. The final cog is a good focused/niche site depending on where your property is, e.g. Friendly Rentals are very good in Barcelona, Riviera Rental Guide in France, Sun Villas / Island Hideaways in the Caribbean. Also, Airbnb seem to be doing well. It won't generate as many enquiries as holiday-rentals.co.uk and the quality of the enquiries is questionable but it doesn't have the same price tag attached.

Back