Ouzo's, Ranelagh

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambr

Was trying to book a table in Ouzo's restaurant in Ranelagh last weekend and could not get through. Also tried emailing and got no reply. Would any one know anything about Ouzo's? Has it closed down?

yes it closed just before the new year. Apparantly the owner has joined up with Roly and they are opening a new restaurant in Dundrum called Roly Sol. I will miss Ouzos too. I thought it was great food with reasonable prices. I have a feeling the new restaurant will be more expensive.

Hasn't Ranelagh turned into one great big restaurant! Great buzz about the place altogether.

Thanks barc,
I had not even tried Ozou's and was really looking forward to eating there. Only heard about the place in December.
Just found this site for Roly's in Dundrum. I love Roly's in Ballsbridge but not so much the one in Dun laoghaire which I believe has closed down.
[broken link removed]
What I want to find is a really nice not too expensive seafood restaurant. On the southside apart from The Purty Kitchen which is just ok for seafood.

Yes found out about Ouzo's closing a couple of weeks back, was devastated, where else in Dublin would you get a lobster & crab claw salad for under 20 euro!
Does anyone know when the new Roly's in Dundrum is opening, the website says January but doesn't seem to be up to date.

Have heard great things about Caviston's in Glasthule as a fish restaurant on southside alternative, but I think it's more expensive. Other than that all the nice seafood places seem to be in Howth or down the country - does anyone know of others on the southside of Dublin?

Simple Question - is it closed down

Simple answer - yes with an explanation.

Feel free to Let Off Steam about it in the appropriate forum. Thanks

Brendan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back