PTSB Outside the timeframe for tracker redress by 3 days!

riwillia

Hi,

I have two queries:

1. I have a mortgage with PTSB. On my bank statements it refers to the mortgage as a"Hogan direct debit" Mortgage. I queried this with PTSB. Can anyone help?.
2. In the recent tracker mortgage issue i got a solicitor to assess whether i should have been put on a tracker Mortgage. In summary I was advised i was outside the "time frame for tracker mortgages" (by 3 days!). How are these things assessed?. Are there any other ways of looking at this.

Any help appreciated.

Riwillia

I wouldn't worry about the name as long as the amount is right. Probably some sort of keying error.

There are very few solicitors who could assess whether you have an entitlement to a tracker mortgage.

You should set out the details of your case here and why you think you should have got a tracker and you will get some feedback.

Brendan

Hi
I had a mortgage with PTSB from 2003. My mortgage direct debit was also referenced Hogan direct debit. I always though this strange, that it did not say PTSB . I moved to a tracker mortgage in late 2000s until I sold this year.

I think Brendan is correct need more info to establish if you were in tracker time frame.

BB

A lot of mortgages are securitised. My KBC mortgage is Phoenix II

As for the tracker issue, you'll probably get an accurate answer here along with explanation of the answer.

Back