Our Glorious Republic in World Top 10!!!!!!!!!!

A poster on a Waterford site agreed that Cork was indeed a great city but spoiled the praise somewhat by saying that the locals however were tough going !

Good jaysus is there no end to the Corkonians on this bloody site? ;)

They're bringing this site downhill somethin shockin! Brendan will have to set up a new site for them all - how about pureaskaboutmoneybiy.com :D

A poster on a Waterford site agreed that Cork was indeed a great city but spoiled the praise somewhat by saying that the locals however were tough going !

It would indeed be a wonderful place if it wasn't for the locals, it probably wouldn't be so bad if they could speak proper english like the rest of us (excludes all parts except Dublin).

And why do you think it was nessasary to build even more uban sprawls??
Would it be to facilitate the country folk who come to live here?:p

We've taken pity and have gone up to the Pale to try and bail you poor jackeens out of things, decent people that we are. It's just such a job, even for Corkonians given the balls up these Dublin Taoiseachs, Minsters for finance etc just keep seeming to make of things. I suppose we shouldn't expect much else when the country is run by people from places like Offaly, Dublin, Louth, Donegal etc etc, sure they're not much cop at hurling there (or football for that matter).

I suppose we shouldn't expect much else when the country is run by people from places like Offaly, Dublin, Louth, Donegal etc etc, sure they're not much cop at hurling there (or football for that matter).

...and you're the best in the country at going on strike as well!! :D ;)

The's a great article about it on P 10 of today's Sunday Times. It's titled "The Rebels Rule OK." We all knew that anyway but, basically, the point it makes is that Dublin and the Dubs could learn a lot from Cork and its wonderful citizens..... ;)

P.S. There's a nice photo with it of three average Citizens of The People's Republic...........

We are everywhere ...
except where ye fecken belong, parked on top of Hungry Hill surrounded be Kerrymen and the Atlantic. :) I must ring Jackie Healy Rae to see if he can get that road demolished or made one-way...

...and you're the best in the country at going on strike as well!! :D ;)

We're not called the rebel county for nothing. Glad to see the "as well" in your post and that you are acknowledging our greatness !!!

We're not called the rebel county for nothing. Glad to see the "as well" in your post and that you are acknowledging our greatness !!!

Yep, you're also the best at moaning, having a chip on your shoulder, starting civil wars (he ducks!), closing down car assembly plants and brewing a couple of pale imitations of the dark stuff :p ;)

Yep, you're also the best at moaning, having a chip on your shoulder, starting civil wars (he ducks!), closing down car assembly plants and brewing a couple of pale imitations of the dark stuff :p ;)

Why doesn't anybody ever mention our humility? :(

By the way, I discovered yesterday that Deep Purple are coming to play the Marquee, in Cork, on June 30th. I didn't see any date for Dublin.

Are your music making cousins better judges of people and the content of their character than yourself, by any chance? :D

By the way, I discovered yesterday that Deep Purple are coming to play the Marquee, in Cork, on June 30th. I didn't see any date for Dublin.

Are your music making cousins better judges of people and the content of their character than yourself, by any chance? :D

If they enter the country they will be sued for copyright breach so they have to stay in cork ;)

Back