Opf and working part time

Useranyway23

hi im new to this so i hope im in the right place for this post!! Im looking for some information, at the minute im a loan parent living with a friend and i have 2 children,i receive opf payment weekly of 200e and 60 maintenance from their dad.. ive been offered a part time job of 20-25 hours per week... would i still get my opf payment or part of it or what would i be entitled to? Thanks

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/e...s_and_children/one_parent_family_payment.html

You can work and get One-Parent Family Payment. The amount of payment you get depends on your weekly means.

Income disregards
  • The first €110 of your gross weekly earnings (including wages and profit from self-employment) is not taken into account (or disregarded). This means that you can earn up to €110 per week and qualify for the full One-Parent Family Payment.
  • Half the remainder of your gross earnings up to €425 per week is assessed as means. If you earn between €110 and €425 per week you may qualify for a reduced payment. SW 19 Social Welfare Rates of Payment booklet shows the amount of OPF payable with your means.

Thank you.. if i will be earning between 200-250 per week would i still be entitled to opf or could i apply for fis?

Back