online garden site www.bakker-irl.com

cybermate

Hi,

Has anyone purchased shrubs/trees etc.. from online garden website ? Seems to be reasonably priced and there is typically more info that what you will find at a traditional garden centre.

However, I've no indication on the size of any specimens that I would receive so wondering what the experience is i.e. quality of received shrubs/plants, customer service, reliability etc..

thanks,
cybermate

I ordered from them before but to be honest I wasn't overly impressed, I was a bit disappointed by the size and lack of general foliage, I suspect everything looks a lot better in their brochure than in real life.

I ordered some garden supplies from them. Very slow delivery and I had to email a few times to hasten delivery. Would prefer Mr Midleton as online supplier.

My mother has ordered from them a couple of times, but was disappointed by the quality of the plants she'd ordered. They do, however, offer a money-back guarantee, so she did get some money back when she complained.

They aren't sending out brochures which is a disappointment. With online stores like these, I like time to look through the catalogue but they're saying that since the season is nearly over, they aren't sending anymore out!

I have ordered from them more than once, but have been disappointed. The "giant climbing" strawberries just faded away, they never tried to climb, and I never had a single berry.

I have used them in the past and also found that the stuff didnt grow. Have been thinking of using www.dyg.ie which looks like a great site.
Wondering if anyone has used them before.

Back