E Easylife New Member Messages 5 29 Sep 2025 #1 Hi, I'm a member of the S2PS for the last 10 years. Earlier this year I setup an AVC plan. Can I still make a a once off AVC payment for 2024 tax year and claim tax relief on the payment even though I only started the AVC plan in 2025. Thanks.
Hi, I'm a member of the S2PS for the last 10 years. Earlier this year I setup an AVC plan. Can I still make a a once off AVC payment for 2024 tax year and claim tax relief on the payment even though I only started the AVC plan in 2025. Thanks.
D Dave Vanian Registered User Messages 1,546 29 Sep 2025 #2 Yes, within the usual limits for tax relief. You were employed and a member of the SPSPS in 2024 and that's what matters.
Yes, within the usual limits for tax relief. You were employed and a member of the SPSPS in 2024 and that's what matters.