Once IPA is set up, can it be cancelled if earnings are too low?

Hi Steve

No I have not signed it yet. I am going to write to them today letting them know that my circumstances have changed.

Will it look bad that I've left a permanent (but awful) job?

Hi Steve

No I have not signed it yet. I am going to write to them today letting them know that my circumstances have changed.

Will it look bad that I've left a permanent (but awful) job?

No, there is nothing you can do. It has happened to my clients on a number of occasions. The OR in my experience, is not generally up for a fight over this. As long as you can give a reason for the OR to tick a box saying he's explored it and you have a cogent reason for it not to be put in place then you will be OK.

Steve Thatcher
www.stevethatcher.ie

Hi there, I am in a predicament, they are looking to put an IPA in place on my bankruptcy, I actually have no surplus cash..Is there anything I am missing out with. I earn only £1300 a month and £440 goes on rent. I am a single man and the electric and gas is included in the rent etc?? I am so worried I dont know what to do please help!!!

Help Steve I am very worried here, I dont need this stress!!! They are looking to put an IPA in place, I cannot afford it. My job is not certain either, they are looking to cut staff and as I was last in I could be first out..This is horrible please help

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: