Laya On Flex 500 Plus, looking to move to VHI

apeking

Hi,

I am currently on Flex 500 Plus. 2 adults (late 30's) and 2 kids under 6, policy up for renewal 1 Feb.

If staying with Laya I intend to move to Control 300 Create as it appears to provide better cover for the same price.

Ideally I would like to move to VHI as we are close to a Swiftcare centre and have used it on a number of occasions.

I have put my current plan into the HIA website and selected compare but I am not getting any VHI plans at all coming up.

Any recommendation for a plan similar to either Flex 500 plus or Control 300 Create with VHI?

I would be happy to drop day to day cover as kids still have GP card for another year at least.

apeking,

Best options with VHI as follows including day to day cover for adults but dropping day to day for children;

Adult option
1. VHI PMI 43 16; price 1171pa; all public, private and 3 hi-tech hospitals covered; private/hi-tech excess 150 per admission, day case excess
50 per procedure. Good day to day cover included 50% refund for gp, consultants etc. Access to VHI Swiftcare Clinics included.

Child option
2. VHI One + Plan; price 148pa;(half price offer) all public, private and 3 hi-tech hospitals covered; private/hi-tech excess 125 per admission
or day case. Limited day to day cover on this plan, access to VHI Swiftcare Clinics included on this plan.

[broken link removed]

If you want you can switch the children to VHI One + Plan to make savings, as VHI allow children to be insured on their own without an adult,
if you want to stay with Laya.

Regards, Snowyb

Back