Old Halifax loan now with Cabot, with wrong ccr information

Mmmkkk

Hi All,
I had a loan with Halifax which i took out around 2008. Like a lot of people i got into financial trouble during the crash and had 3 loans outstanding totalling 70000, one of which was the Halifax loan. I always maintained my payments all be it at an agreed reduced rate. The other 2 loans are now cleared but the halifax loan is causing me huge problems as it was passed on and sold several times.
It originally was a Halifax loan but when they left Ireland in 2010 , the loan was given to Ivor Fitzpatrick to collect, which i did. Around 2013 the loan was sold to Bluestone finance as part of a loan book sale, but i continued to pay Ivor Fitzpatrick as requested. Then in late 2015 the loan was sold to Cabot financial so i started to pay them.
I applied for a loan in mid 2019 but was refused because of a bad ccr. I looked into it and discovered incorrect information on my ccr. Cabot dont agree and refuse to correct my ccr.
Has anyone else gone through this with a halifax loan that was sold to bluestone and then on to cabot ? Was your ccr ok ?

Many thanks from new member

If you can demonstrate there is an error, put in a request under GDPR to correct the error and then if not actioned, report the mater to the DPC.

Thanks, i dont have all the older documements, and cabot not very helpful either in providing them. Bluestone dont seem to have me on file either so trying to piece it all together as each lender saying it was not them that made the mistake.

Back