Old fashioned sweet shops especially interested in Cork & Tipperary.

shopgirl

I am interested in contacting any of the Old Fashioned sweet shops, (or indeed any sweet shops) that seem to be springing up all over the place. I know about the ones in Kilkenny,Malahide, Santry, Balbriggan, Drogheda and wonder if anyone knows of any others, have partic interest in Cork & Tipperary. Thanks

There was an old sweet shop on aungier st. I think a newer shop has replaced it but they continue to carry the range of sweets etc.

there is a new one open in Portlaoise , all the old favourites bought by the Quarter

Thanks a mil for all that - keep them coming!

Re: the price of bonbons - they vary from €1.13 to €2.00!

I am interested in contacting any of the Old Fashioned sweet shops, (or indeed any sweet shops) that seem to be springing up all over the place. I know about the ones in Kilkenny,Malahide, Santry, Balbriggan, Drogheda and wonder if anyone knows of any others, have partic interest in Cork & Tipperary. Thanks

There is one in Macroom, can't recall the name but it is out towards the Killarney road, a real quaint old fashioned sweet shop.

Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated. I'll be off soon on my world tour of Irish sweet shops!

Back