Oh my aching back. Need a new mattress

Brinkhaus pillow
I am very interested in the brinkhaus pillow.while in Germany a few years ago,I had a brinkhaus pillow in the hotel in which I stayed. I think they had different grades. I suffer from a neck problem, I found it most comfortable. On my return I tried to get one but could not find a supplier.
Can you help with suppl
Many thanks browtal
I bought one a couple of years ago in Brown Thomas. It was about €185 during the sales. They let you lie down on a bed and try the ones they have. If you think €185 is a lot for a pillow (and it is not) you could always showroom it in BT then buy online.

It's been great and has made a huge difference to my sleep. Before this I'd tried a variety of different pillows, but all cheapo ones, ie less than €30. Sometimes I'd use two or even three pillows. But one good pillow is all anyone should need, and a Brinkhaus fits the bill.
Occasionally my wife will get the pillows mixed up, and she'll be gone to bed before me with my Brinkhaus. I will always have a poor sleep on these nights.

We bought a Sealy Matress and have never looked back - not cheap, but a really good nights sleep, relatively firm but comfortable etc. I'd recommend them no problem.

We bought a Sealy mattress about 13 years ago and it's still perfect.

Many thanks for your reply. I will follow up and purchase the pillow. Kind regards browtal

Back