office rents

Gordanus

Hi

it seems that I've had really bad luck as regards offices. I've been in business since 1995 and have had to move 5 or 6 times, now it looks as if I'm on the move again. Am shocked at rents now. Is there a ball-park figure for office rents in Dublin city centre?

It varies, depends on many factors as you probably know.

You could check the commercial leases register online, check daft\myhome for quoted rents and check the various property agency websites who often produce market reports as a starting point.

Office rents in city centre can be anywhere from €15 per sq ft to €60 per sq ft. But it depends on the deal and if there are rent free periods etc.

Hi

it seems that I've had really bad luck as regards offices. I've been in business since 1995 and have had to move 5 or 6 times, now it looks as if I'm on the move again. Am shocked at rents now. Is there a ball-park figure for office rents in Dublin city centre?
Hi, it will vary dependent on the specification and lot size. For modern space in Dublin 2, you can look at a range of €48 to €60 psf - dependent on the exact location and the spec. For a good quality period building, you are looking at €35 to €40 psf max. Rent free is nominal, approx. 3 months for every 5 years committed to. How much space do you need?

Back