Office available?

pela14

Hi guys, my partner and I are home-based, however it's very important that we have access to an office. We looked into Virtual offices but the average is 300 to 400EURO/month with a minimun of 3 months. Where can I rent office space paying per day or per hour? Thanks!

There are services out there that will do so. I myself use a service in Mullingar that provides business address services and they let out office and meeting space at hourly & daily rates. There is also a service in Lucan that does something similar that a business colleague of mine uses. I don't know where you are located but if you search for a business address service in your locality they might be able to help.

Does anyone know whats the going rate for office space per hour or a room in a hotel in the dublin area?

Just need a simple space with desk and 2 chairs...
Any ideas on businesses that offer this service and rates?

sounds like a great business opportunity, with all the empty offices out there.
You should actively ask around your business community.

Have a look at www.daft.ie. Go to the commercial section and then do a search in the office share category.

There are some office shares in Dublin starting at €150 per month. Which is great value and a whole lot cheaper than using a hotel or paying by the hour.

Good luck.

Back