I have a property that is rented out in an RPZ. I have made the decision that I am getting out of the landlord game for numerous reasons. Waiting period will be months long as the tenant has been there for a number of years. I am considering moving into the house or I may sell it. If I serve notice to the tenant that I want to move back in but change my mind (before I move in) some weeks/months later and want to sell it instead am I required to serve a new Notice of Termination (with new waiting period)? If I change my mind after I move in am I obliged to notify the tenant? Anything else I should be aware of?