Not taking one leg of Ryanair flight - penalties?

Deirdra

Hi

Changing a Ryanair ticket to a later return date costs 25 euros, yet booking a single return flight on the later date costs only 5 euros.

I thought I remembered reading that passengers that did not show / cancel / change their reservations were sued by Ryanair....I don't see it in their T&C.

Am I imagining that Ryanair will sue me?:rolleyes:

Hi

Changing a Ryanair ticket to a later return date costs 25 euros, yet booking a single return flight on the later date costs only 5 euros.

I thought I remembered reading that passengers that did not show / cancel / change their reservations were sued by Ryanair....I don't see it in their T&C.

Am I imagining that Ryanair will sue me?:rolleyes:

Well if that is the case I will be sued big time as I am always booking flights and either missing them or going on different dates and I find it is cheaper to just book a fresh flight.

Complete bull....

Ryanair is a point to point airline ,so every leg of your journey is a different trip and you can take or not take as many as you want....

i wanted to change a flight with ryan air before. the lady i was talking to on the phone that works for them told me that i'd probably be cheaper to book a completely new flight. which i did and it was way cheaper.
also if you don't use the flight and its part of a 2 way ticket, your return flight wont be cancelled and can still be used
i've done this loads of time

They won't sue, but what about all those poor passengers left sitting for hours on the tarmac while Ryanair waits for you to turn up?

Surely not Doc? - OP would need to check in and not arrive at the gate for that to happen

Surely not Doc? - OP would need to check in and not arrive at the gate for that to happen

what happens when you have printed boarding cards and then miss flight, it happened me last week but flight went on time.

what happens when you have printed boarding cards and then miss flight, it happened me last week but flight went on time.

Nothing unless you have checked bags... they take them off if you do...

If you don't have checked bags they don't care if you turn up or not...

Back