Home not sure which to buy first

S

spankypat

hi all,
not sure where to start with this one.
basically im just getting back on my feet after months off at reduced working and eventual unemployment.
certain bills got missed out avoided or flat out ignored.
ive got home insurance,mortgage protection and then im not sure if i should take out specified illness and life assurance

im not sure how to prioritise which to get first.

any advice

regards
pat

I would think mortgage protection first Pat (sounds gloomy, but you could die in the morning), then home insurance, than additional life cover, then illness cover. IF you have a mortgage it is a condition that you have mortgage protection & buidling insurance.

www.powerinsurances.ie

hi all,
not sure where to start with this one.
basically im just getting back on my feet after months off at reduced working and eventual unemployment.

regards
pat

were you off due to illness or due to non availability of work?... if illness then maybe some of the insurance groups may be slow to take you on as they usually have big questionaire.

if you think you are now in very secure employment then not sure if paying mortgage protection is worthwhile.. have you much of mortgage remaining. I assume you already have life insurnace due to this mortgage

let us know on above and maybe can provide some advise. Best of luck and well done on getting back on your feet!

Back