Non resident bank account

evman99

Hi

I am looking to open up a non resident bank account for the purpose of receiving rents on an investment property.

I currently reside in Israel.

Can anyone recommend a bank to work with ?
Do I need to be present in Ireland to open up an account or can I do it remotely?

Tnx

Evan

Hi Evan,

Would you be best opening an offshore EUR account on the Isle of Man? This can be done remotely.

Hi Evan,

I don't think it's possible. I think only people resident in Ireland can open bank accounts in Ireland. You don't need to be a citizen, but you must be a resident - that's the law as far as I know.

However both Ireland and Israel have implimented the International Bank Account Number system, so making a payment to your bank in Israel should be almost as easy for your tenants as making one to an Irish bank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bank_Account_Number

For non-resident I can recommend the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® Card and you get also Real USA Virtual bank account

You get Virtual bank account for free?
Get paid with the US Payment Service A US account and routing number linked to your card will allow you to receive US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers from select US corporations, including PayPal, Amazon, Google Adsense, CJ.com, Apple and more!

Receive payments from any of our partners Simply sign in to your online account with the partner and selec Payoneer as your payment method.

Anyone can load your card Receive private loads from anyone worldwide via Visa/MasterCard®.

----share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/2xkRhW--
Thanks,

Back