Nokia 6310i

Re: Nokia 6310

the 6310i is the best phone ever made, well there are a lot of people needing solutions here 6 maybe but there are how many of these phones still being used right now(always the same we only hear the bad news)not that u shouldnt be needing help!
phone companies like vod^%$£"£ and me&^%$ and o% hate that phonr and it ilk becuase they loose sales, the return garantee on a new phone is about 30 days!!!
long live the 6310i!!!

Lorraine do you put the paper over specifically where the sim card lies or up near the battery heads?

A little latenight googling resulted in the following from .

and also [broken link removed]

Hi LorraineB,

The old nokia paper trick worked perfectly! Thanks.

I used a folded picec of paper 4 sheets thick at the top of the battery ie the opposite end to where the sim is.

I imagine one could use something like neoprene as well.

Thanks again, maybe Ill get a few more years out of the old workhorse yet.

aj

Ill get a few more years out of the old workhorse yet.

aj

Be careful of that model. They're popular despite their age and problems as above. Is this the model that rumours circulated a few years ago about them being stolen to order?

Yes, I looked at the Nokia E50. At €249 with vodaphone rtg its expensive. Talk time of 450mins and standby time hours of 220.

Does anyone know how many contact numbers can be stored in the E50 phone? and whether it supports multiple numbers per contact like the 6310i?