No pressure in Ideal Logic system boiler

NIreland

New Member
Messages
1
Hi,

I flushed a radiator and lost pressure in the system. I can't seem to find the filling loop. Under the boiler there are 2 black valves either side of the yellow(gas) valve but I don't see any filling loop or a space where one would go.

The first 3 pics are the boiler and the rest are the upstairs water tank.
IMG_20250122_000603642.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250122_000558930.webp
    IMG_20250122_000558930.webp
    80.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20250122_000625873.webp
    IMG_20250122_000625873.webp
    78.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20250122_084907847.webp
    IMG_20250122_084907847.webp
    98.6 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_20250122_084922020.webp
    IMG_20250122_084922020.webp
    164.4 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20250122_084930539.webp
    IMG_20250122_084930539.webp
    144.6 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_20250122_084938259.webp
    IMG_20250122_084938259.webp
    95.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20250122_084948806_MF_PORTRAIT.webp
    IMG_20250122_084948806_MF_PORTRAIT.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20250122_085036554_MF_PORTRAIT.webp
    IMG_20250122_085036554_MF_PORTRAIT.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 422
  • IMG_20250122_085042450_MF_PORTRAIT.webp
    IMG_20250122_085042450_MF_PORTRAIT.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 113
Back
Top