No P60 for 2005

newkid30

I know there are several threads here on P60s but none of them seem to cover my specific query.

For 2005 I have no P60.
I worked until September for one company and got a P45 and then contracted for 3 months until January. I then was made permanent in that job and am still working there.

As a result of this I have no P60 for 2005, and need one for mortgage, what should I do?

Were you self-employed on 31 Jan 2005? You won't have a p60 then. Just tell the mortgage broker you don't have a P60 as you were self-employed...

Thanks extopia, I guess it was self-employed at that point just went contract for 3 months and then back to permanent.

I am hoping the bank is cool with this.
I have payslips for all this year, and P60s for EVERY other year, typical!! Fingers crossed! Appreciate your input :)

As a result of this I have no P60 for 2005, and need one for mortgage, what should I do?

Request a balancing statement from your local revenue tax office have a look at the website for telephone numbers.

That document is better than a P60, in that its from revenue and confirms your gross to net salary and other income, if any.

Back