Motor No-nonsense.ie car insurance- any recommend?

paddi22

I was getting renewal quote for our car insuarance and went around a few places. quinn came is at €309 for third party, which was a lot lower than others; but then no-nonsense.ie came in at €297 for fully comp?

Does anyone have any experience dealing with them? Is there some catch as to why its so cheap?

Just double check cover offered. ie NCB protection, windscreen claims, driving of other cars extension etc. No nonsense is FBD which is a good insurer,just make sure your getting like for like, or what you want coverwise. Having said that, 297 for comp seems unbeatable.

its for a ford fiesta. 2 drivers, both have no penalty points or previous claims.

I am with No-Nonsence and have been for a few years.
I have fully comp. insurance and I don't have breakdown assistance. AFAIK - it's an optional extra.

Have been with them for 2 years now and my wife too. Switiched House Ins to them last year and this gives more discount. I opted for the higher Excess on both policies and this reduced even further.
Ask mentioned above, compare like for like including the small print.
Other than that, no issues at all with them, just hope they will be as helpful if a claim is needed.

Back