No Mortgage investment!! Sunday Indo.

bobsoap05

Hi, Has anyone noticed the advert on the front page of the property supplement of the ' Sunday Independent' dated 15/05/05. Interesting proposal! You pay 35% of total cost of property, but dont recieve key of property for 10 years, but then its yours. Property is near Cancun airport in Mexico. Regards Bobsoap.

I visited Cancun (the resort and the Penninsula, Mayan Ruins and the colonial city of Merida) a few years ago and had a great holiday and would reccomend this part of Mexico.

However, I found the resorts infested with the worst sort of "time share" merchants who practiced very sophisticated sales techniques on unsuspecting tourists.

Also, Cancun Airport is several miles from the resort in the dusty interior. I woulnt consider proximity to the airport to be a good thing.

Finally have you tried googling the offer? It might be worth your while before proceeding!

ajapale

Hi Clubman,
For your 35%, you recieve 2 weeks holidays per year. After the 10 years, you own the property. There is no further repayments required. The builder or other runs the apts. as 5 star holiday accomadation to american tourist's. The cost of 1 bedroom $125,000, 2 bedroom $ 155,00. There is also a 3% stamp duty and 3.5% fees.

Back