No Broadchurch on UTVIreland

liaconn

One of the biggest UTV hits of recent years, and it's not being shown on the much heralded UTV Ireland??? Now have to wait an extra hour to watch it on TV3. What exactly is the benefit of this 'new' channel?

One of the biggest UTV hits of recent years, and it's not being shown on the much heralded UTV Ireland??? Now have to wait an extra hour to watch it on TV3. What exactly is the benefit of this 'new' channel?

UTV Ireland has more ad breaks than actual tv programmes.Whos knows,they probably need all those ad breaks and advertizements to pay Pat Kennys salary.Its a joke of a TV channel.

New Years eve on UTV there was the film Batman,The Dark Knight.

And what did we have on UTV Ireland at the same time? Pat Kenny,Out with old and in with the U.
What a joke.

I went on to UPC's website to try and register my complaint. You are only allowed contact them re billing, sales, or moving home queries. Shocking service. Will be moving to Sky who still allow access to the original UTV. UPC are obviously not even willing to listen to any complaints on the matter.

I hope for alot of peoples sake that UTV Ireland will be showing live champions league football when it returns soon.

Highly unlikely that Champions League football will be shown on UTV Ireland. Pity too cos HDwould be a real improvement on the quality of signal that TV3 puts out. TV3 have the rights on the same night so I would expect UTV to be blocked on those nights similar to Europa League games being blocked on Setanta/BT Sport cos TV3 have the rights to that competition too.

One of the biggest UTV hits of recent years, and it's not being shown on the much heralded UTV Ireland???
I agree. I was looking forward to the new series of 'Birds of a Feather' - oh come on! you all were - and I got Pat Kenny instead.

Back