Nissan Primera Types Visia or accenta

sully

Hi there,

Just wanted to know what is the difference between the Visia and accenta and how can you tell which is which.

which one is better the prices for 02 and 03 models seem similar. What are the standard features of each that i should look out for.

Cheers,
Sully.

Hi Sully,

Not sure exactly what the differences are...

Can't see any reference to those names on Nissan.ie either...
[broken link removed]

A good garage should be able to point out the differences which I'm guessing are minor.

I own a 1.6 '03 version and while I'm quite happy with it I'd try to get a 1.8 if I were buying it again. The 1.6 is fine but a little underpowered. It's fine...I mean you get used to it and it's not a particularly heavy car...but 1.8 is the way to go petrol wise.
Actually...if I were buying it again it's the 2.2 diesel that I'd go for. By far the best model.

Otherwise it's a great car though...indestrucible engine, nice looks and lots of extras as standard. Also central console is great...once you get used to it. Handles and drives well.

One other thing, there is significant difference in terms of handling between the '02 and 03 models. Nissan made some changes to the '03 model which make it a much better car.

Actually I think the VISIA might refer to the SE and the ACCENTA to the SVE. Makes sense anyway.

Hi Gabriel thanks for getting back to me. What is the difference between the se and sve primera is is just a different spec?

Hey Sully,

Yeah...go to nissan.ie and have a look at the two specs. It details the differences in terms of what you get. The accenta (I'm guessing SVE) is the better model. Sat nav and the like...

Obviously you can get 1.6 or 1.8 in both models.

Back