Nissan Note Queries.

Markove

Hi. I am enquiring here regarding the approximate cost of a timing belt replacement on a 2016 Nissan Note diesel 1.5 L at an independent garage, not a main dealership?

Also, one for any car valeters or detailers. How can I remove spots of glue/resin from the inside of the windscreen? It's proving difficult using a plastic scraper or just my bare hands. Is there any spray on type of product available that would soften the solution? I don't want to damage the glass.
Thanks.

Most DIY / builders providers will stock glue / solvent removers that are safe to use on glass. Just be careful around sensitive plastics.

WD40 may work BUT spray it on a rag and use the rag to try to clean the stuff off the windscreen. Clean the windscreen afterwards with mild solution of vinegar and water and polish off with a clean cloth.

You need a timing belt kit which includes water pump etc.
Check around for this in motor factors (approx €100) then plus labour maybe €150.

On the glue you can try "nail varnish remover" on a rag.

You need a timing belt kit which includes water pump etc.
Check around for this in motor factors (approx €100) then plus labour maybe €150.
Type your reg into for example, micksgarage.com or another online seller's website. I'm getting € 196 inc VAT for the full kit :oops:!!

Type your reg into for example, micksgarage.com or another online seller's website. I'm getting € 196 inc VAT for the full kit :oops:!!
Try the lower profile suppliers, they're often a lot cheaper than the above.

Back