Nice restaurant in Skerries/Swords

Lovely Indian in Swords - I think it's called indespice or something like that.

That's Indie Spice in Swords.
Pasta Pizza in Skerries is quite nice.
Depending on your budget, you could try Man o'War. It's a little out the way, but pretty close to Skerries.

try either stoops or blue - doesnt matter what day / time you go food is always spot on in both and you cant beat the views over the harbour. they also have areas you can sit outside. nothing nicer on a sunny day.

no connection with either

Can also recommend Indie Spice in swords.
A nice Thai restaurant in Swords is The Pink Elephant. Food is always good although space can sometimes be at a premium!

I would not be pushed on The Plaza after the last time i was there on a work night the egg fried rice was disgusting and cold they had it with soy sauce so the colour alone put me off. Plus it is very noisy place ok for a work night or a crowd but not for just a couple or have a quiet chat.

Lucas is nice they do steaks,fish and fajitas etc they are on the main street down a lane on the AIB side of the road. Also the Restaurant in the Carneige Court is meant to be lovely.

Have to agree with Helen72. Red bank is really nice and good early bird menu.

Thanks a lot for all the replies - it's been a great help. Just have to pick one now!!

was in the Carneige Court last week...was just ok...i thought the food was overpriced and the selection on the menu pretty limited...

Yo Thai in Swords - Thai, japanese, asian food. Dont let the location put you off. Its in the Brackenstown S.C
Ruen Thai in Balbriggan - not too far from Swords and worth it. Its opposite the Bracken Court hotel, beside Cheers off licence

You've probably been and gone by now. I'd be interested in what you thought of your final choice.

Depending on your budget, you could try Man o'War. It's a little out the way, but pretty close to Skerries.

Last couple of times we were there, food was not great. Pity, cos its a great setting and they have a bus to take u home if needs be!

Lucas is nice they do steaks,fish and fajitas etc they are on the main street down a lane on the AIB side of the road.

Thought they were closed?

Back