NIB payment protection

Z

Zeppeddy

Hi all

I read in the Indo online that NIB are currently rebating 17000 customers for overcharging payment protection insurance since 1990.

Does anyone know anything on this ? I had a loan with them for nearly 10 years which I paid off last year - I dont have an account with them any longer so wondering what the steps are?

Please post in the appropriate forum. I had to move this from the Index/About AAM forum. You will need to register to contribute further to this thread.

I also had a NIB Personal Loan which I paid off in 1999 and I read the article in the Independent today. I contacted my local branch who were very helpful and they give me a free phone number to call who are dealing with any queries. The number is 1850 046 865. They are refunding anyone who had loan between Nov 1990 and Oct 2003 and closed it early without receiving a refund at the time. If you paid off the loan early or restructured it you may be entitled to a refund. They are planning to send out a letter communicating this to any customers that are affected.

Back