NIB LTV Mortgage - how long have they taken with yours?

minion

Is this a record?

Its been 7 long months since i was with their mortgage advisor and its still
going on.
You cant contact them on the phone. They wont return messages left for them.

Was moving my mortgage to NIBs LTV mortgage to save some money.
ITs not happening at all.

About 1 month back in Feb/Mar. They are a bit of a disaster though. We had arranged our own life cover and gave NIB the details. Instead of asking to be assigned to the policy they wrote to the insurance company to say they had no interest in the policy! I think its been sorted now and anyway its their problem if they have given us a mortgage and they have no life cover in place.:) They are the best value around though.

began process in mid january, only through the last few days (tops about 2 weeks)

never ever answer the phone, luckily I got the email address of the girl that was dealing with ours, and harassed her, literally. id stillbe waiting if I had not harassed her id say

I gave up after 4 months, never returned phone calls or emails, worst service I've ever experienced. If thats what they're like when trying to sell you the most expensive product most people will ever buy then whats the service going to be like once you're a "valued customer"?

AIB offered me a better deal anyway to keep my business.

around 8 weeks but 2 weeks was spent changing existing mortgage cover (due to equity release), and 1 week due to adviser leaving work, when you meet the advisor get a phone number and email address though

About 6 weeks and all is done - kept existing life cover and insurance so no complications.

About 6 or 7 weeks, found that using email and maybe changing life assurance to give them an incentive to get your application processed worked for me.

3 months. Took three weeks to get appointment with branch only to go in at appointed time to be told the individual was in another branch on that day. I was then approved for the wrong amount. So from start to final approval it took three months with an awful lot of hassling them from my end.I then wanted to reduce the wmount I needed to borrow but they advised I would have to start the whole process again.

I then wanted to reduce the wmount I needed to borrow but they advised I would have to start the whole process again.

why not just use the surplus by putting it directly back into the mortgage first day - presuming that you went for the ECB tracker option?

Started on 16th March and had drawdown on 9th May. There was two delay s with documents which were my fault as I had been out of the country on business. Very helpful girl Carol in Mullingar branch. Took all my calls or returned them efficiently. No hassle, Paying the same as last mortgage but for 5 less yrs.

Back