Newbridge, Kildare - commute to CityWest, Schools, etc

N

nuala123

What is the commute like from the Newbridge area to the Citywest Business Campus? I know there is a lot of construction on the M7 but not sure how far out that goes. Realistically leaving at say 7.30 - when could you expect to get there?
Also any thoughts on Newbridge itself? Anyone know what the school situation is?
Any comments, suggestions ?

Nuala

Not sure about commute time from Newbridge, but my sister commutes from Portarlington to Tallagt, I know she leaves at 6.05 but gets there for before 7

deem said:
Not sure about commute time from Newbridge, but my sister commutes from Portarlington to Tallagt, I know she leaves at 6.05 but gets there for before 7
I hope she keeps within the speed limits. Good timings!

Commute from Newbridge to Citywest would be grand - I leave at 6.45 and would be passing citywest about 7.20.........not sure what time if you leave later..........
But when the M7 is completed then there should be no delays until you get to the actual turn off for citywest.

Newbridge...............wouldnt be my first choice.......a bit of a country cousin of Tallaght

Winnie said:
Commute from Newbridge to Citywest would be grand - I leave at 6.45 and would be passing citywest about 7.20.........not sure what time if you leave later..........
But when the M7 is completed then there should be no delays until you get to the actual turn off for citywest.

Newbridge...............wouldnt be my first choice.......a bit of a country cousin of Tallaght
"And ?" .....said in angry Tallaght voice......

Back