New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

Googled my affordable house address! (i google everything! :) ) and found all my new neighbours here!!! :), its been the best thing i found on the internet ever..not into chat rooms etc but this is brill!!! love it! :)

Just kinda fell on it while surfing but it has since taken up quite a lot of my time at night much to the frustration of my wife. But and she sgrees, the info is great. The kind of stuff that you need to know but don't know who or what to ask. Keep up the good work. I am still trawling through all the info within the site and do not yet feel qualified to comment on anything, as i'm sure hundreds of others are.

I went on to Eddie Hobbs site to ask a financial question and found your web site. 7th of August 08.

Hi,

I'm a long time reader of the site. I found the site surfing through Google. Now whenever I need to read up on something I use google with "askaboutmoney" as one of the search terms.

Thanks for all the good work.

Spreadsheet

hi, my name is larry- i heard about your site at investandsave.ie, I am here to learn about looking after my money and spend leess on beer:D nice to meet you all

Back