New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

Heard about this web site when it was mentioned on a radio programme some time ago though I promptly forgot about it. Came across it again on a Google Search today as I was searching for information on Capital Gains Tax.

I found out about it when I was googling for information on attic conversions and house improvements. Mentioned it later that day to a friend and she had also heard of it. AAM and its brilliance ended up being our topic of conversation over lunch

Just came across it while searching on line for information. Never heard of it before that.
Thanks, it's a great site, will lots of FREE info!!!

You could say it was subliminal. Iv'e always wanted to ask about that stuff:)
it might have been from google.

eddie hobbs mentioned it on programme 30 things to do with your ssia

Find AAM very informative, and enjoyable too

Few friends of mine use the site quite regularly, I find it very interesting and helpful

Someone mentioned 'AAM' on another forum months ago, I asked what AAM meant? And I've been popping in on and off since.

I found it thru Google search on locations to live in Ireland. Im now well and truly addicted, its so informative and user-friendly, have learned so much about credit cards, mortgages, you name it....! And always get a prompt reply - excellent.

I always hear Brendan on The Last Word with Matt Cooper...joined as a result

I found it through Google search while looking for info on mortgage tax relief. It's a brilliant and very informative site.

Hi

Heard about site from Eddie Hobbs on his programme "30 things to do with your SSIa's" but still trying to figure that one out!

Back