New PTSB app

It's working but my husband amended a standing order for the next payment and it went out with the wrong older amount so just something to be mindful of when you do eventually get in.

I couldn't access the app last Friday during business hours just kept on hanging after putting in the security info.

Must say finding this app rather annoying. Trying to log in in a guest location and can put in PAN but thereafter just twirling around. It works fine on home Internet. Anyone else noticing this ?

Must say finding this app rather annoying. Trying to log in in a guest location and can put in PAN but thereafter just twirling around. It works fine on home Internet. Anyone else noticing this ?
I can't log in this morning (on home internet), I get the swirling orange circle, but no further.

Both working for me.
from the website
Open Banking Services and some online card transactions will be unavailable from 22:00 Thursday 10 August to 04:00 Friday 11 August.
Upgrades probably ran late?

Online banking seems to be down at the moment.
Can't log in using the app or website and can't authenticate payments.

It was working around midday (both desktop and mobile), so an unexpected interruption of service rather than something scheduled?

The app is showing a "scheduled maintenance" message now but was previously giving network errors and the desktop/browser was giving error 502 and other raw Nginx and networking errors so I don't really believe that this is a scheduled outage.