New PTSB app

Re-installed and had to go on laptop to update password to get going again. That was about a week ago. Working fine until this morning can put in PAN but just rotating around. Have tried several times past hour. Anyone else having difficulties this morning ?
It's working but my husband amended a standing order for the next payment and it went out with the wrong older amount so just something to be mindful of when you do eventually get in.

I couldn't access the app last Friday during business hours just kept on hanging after putting in the security info.

Must say finding this app rather annoying. Trying to log in in a guest location and can put in PAN but thereafter just twirling around. It works fine on home Internet. Anyone else noticing this ?

Must say finding this app rather annoying. Trying to log in in a guest location and can put in PAN but thereafter just twirling around. It works fine on home Internet. Anyone else noticing this ?
I can't log in this morning (on home internet), I get the swirling orange circle, but no further.

Both working for me.
from the website
Open Banking Services and some online card transactions will be unavailable from 22:00 Thursday 10 August to 04:00 Friday 11 August.
Upgrades probably ran late?

Online banking seems to be down at the moment.
Can't log in using the app or website and can't authenticate payments.
:rolleyes:

It was working around midday (both desktop and mobile), so an unexpected interruption of service rather than something scheduled?

The app is showing a "scheduled maintenance" message now but was previously giving network errors and the desktop/browser was giving error 502 and other raw Nginx and networking errors so I don't really believe that this is a scheduled outage.

Back