new ireland innovator any suggestions

ocean

i have just invested 30k in new ireland innovator alternative energy fund and commodities i have heard these funds should do well over time. have anyone any ideas on this please

Seems odd that you are asking this after you have invested. Nobody can really predict the future performance of any such fund with any accuracy I'm afraid. Have you read the [broken link removed]?
New Ireland's Innovator has been developed to be included as part of a well diversified portfolio, for people that are comfortable with a degree of risk.
Do you have such a well diversified portfolio already and/or are you comfortable with the potential risks?

i have just invested 30k in new ireland innovator alternative energy fund and commodities i have heard these funds should do well over time. have anyone any ideas on this please

A lot of money to invest , on the basis it should do well, check the companies in fund, and what their ratings are ...

A lot of money to invest , on the basis it should do well
I don't understand this point. Throwing money at something doesn't, in itself, make something a good or a suitable investment option. This is a general point and not an opinion on this specific fund.

I don't understand this point. Throwing money at something doesn't, in itself, make something a good or a suitable investment option. This is a general point and not an opinion on this specific fund.

Did,nt phrase it well ...

The OP inferred this was his reasoning, and was trying to say this is a bad basis for investment.

As it is already invested, to check constituent parts of fund for analysis on it.

Back