New heating controls - installation

I'm not too convinced on these wirless stats....heard they can be problematic

Can you not stick to it being hardwired?

I'm not too convinced on these wirless stats....heard they can be problematic

Can you not stick to it being hardwired?

have it already. Bought it about a year ago and never got around to fitting it. Any idea how much a sparks costs?

have it already. Bought it about a year ago and never got around to fitting it. Any idea how much a sparks costs?

I've fitted a few of them (not an electrican though).

Normally only takes me 1/2 an hour to fit, as you only replace the timer switch with the remote receiver. Standard back plate etc.

Can't give you a cost, but it should take less than an hours work (plus call out charge ?)

To Tosullivan, I've never had a problem with them, very reliable, and much easier where hardwiring isn't possible, e.g. relocating thermostat, or where there is no thermostat.

I've fitted a few of them (not an electrican though).

Normally only takes me 1/2 an hour to fit, as you only replace the timer switch with the remote receiver. Standard back plate etc.

Can't give you a cost, but it should take less than an hours work (plus call out charge ?)

To Tosullivan, I've never had a problem with them, very reliable, and much easier where hardwiring isn't possible, e.g. relocating thermostat, or where there is no thermostat.

What part of the country are you living in? Do you do this type of stuff as a nixer? if so how much would you charge. PM if you wish.

Back