New Front Door

MandaC

I want to get a new front door. I need something modern and that will match in with the existing windows. It does not have to be an exact match, just something that will tie in.

I phoned Artic Doors (now Weatherglaze), I think and never got a return call(odd for this economy, but there you go)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

There is also Mullingar Joinery, who will make anything you want I think.

If you phoned arctic doors then you must be after a composite door. In that case, Fairco and Senator do them as well, both for a standard door without glass side panels quoted me around 3200 Euro, similar to Arctic. I ended up buying one from a company in Drogheda who did it for 2500. I can pm you the number if you like. Another company, TAW quoted me 2200, but I went with Leinster Approved Windows because a work colleague had used them and was a happy customer. I also still have the number for the Dublin Agent for Arctic if you like...

I'm in the middle of renovation work at the moment and we got new windows and a front door. The door we went with is an ultratech door and we are very happy with it. Its a heavy door with 4 way locking system on it. Got the windows and door from Munster Joinery.

They are on 2 weeks holidays at the moment I know this because I'm waiting for them to come back to do a snag list on the windows and door. So you mightn't get them if you ring now. I'm living in Dublin.

Back