new entrance

triciamonty

bought 2 acres off 10 acre plot,can i open a new entrance? and could i put mobile home on it while applying for planning?

I think "Probably not" is the answer to both questions, but it all depends unfortunately.

An new agricultural entrance / gate requires full planning permission.
A mobile home requires planning permission - it is usually only given for a limited peroid of time, specified in the application. Sometimes it can be extremely difficult to get permission for a mobile home.

+1 what mathepac and RKQ have said and I sincerely hope you either bought tthat land for agricultural rates or else subject to planning.

There seems to be a sentiment out there that we should to try and prevent people building once off houses in rural areas based on the Green principle that however well-insulated they migh be, the travel distances to work and school give them a huge carbon footprint, whatever souce of motive powere is being used.

That's not an easy assertion to rebut and one can only consider what that might mean for increased taxes down the road if the Green continue to have their way in Government.

ONQ.

Back