New developments suitable for FTB

J

JPII

To all,
I am a FTB, who started out to look for a new home in the Fairview/ North Strand/ Cabra area, but the high prices prevailing and the additional stamp duty implications, I am casting the net wider. Looking to buy a new build home.
Any suggestions/ recommendations for new property developments in the Dublin Area, or commuter belt, with good transport links to the city centre and which is good value & likely to appreciate!

All suggestions welcome.

Thanks
Joe.

Re: New Properties in Developments

I am purchasing a house in Athy, where the value seems to be better than Dublin, it is however 40 miles away. You can get a 3 bed semi-D NEW for around €250k.

Re: New Properties in Developments

JPII said:
To all,
I am a FTB, who started out to look for a new home in the Fairview/ North Strand/ Cabra area, but the high prices prevailing and the additional stamp duty implications, I am casting the net wider. Looking to buy a new build home.
Any suggestions/ recommendations for new property developments in the Dublin Area, or commuter belt, with good transport links to the city centre and which is good value & likely to appreciate!

All suggestions welcome.

Thanks
Joe.

What about Balbriggan

Hey
Budget would be up to €381k to avoid stamp duty of 6%.

Thanks
J

If you're buying a new house, you won't pay stamp duty, regardless of the price. (Under a certain floor space limit)

sun_sparks said:
If you're buying a new house, you won't pay stamp duty, regardless of the price. (Under a certain floor space limit)

125 square metres.

Back