Neverless.com Investments

galwegian44

Has anyone come across Neverless.com? They popped on my radar while I was abroad and I only took a look at them today.

They purport to be from Revolut (enough to put off some members already!) – “our founders helped turn Revolut into the biggest neo-bank in Europe.” Their ‘About’ page is a bit over the top as they built “Something big. Something needed. Against all odds.”

Their offerings seem to be restricted to 2 products:

Neverless Uninvested – with a yield of 5.05% (their high returns)
We put your uninvested money at work in bonds and loans (to the US government and fellow Neverless members) at the best rates we can find. Just like a bank. Only with better interest.

Neverless Strategies – with a yield of 12.71% (their stratospheric returns)
Not a lot of info on this option other than the yield and multi-currency deposits….and no fees!! Customer funds are automatically invested in Neverless’ proprietary market-neutral strategies to provide you high, stable return. Market-neutral strategies means that by design, the impact market movements have on them is minimal. Instead of trying to predict asset prices (which they claim is a guessing game), these strategies make money by taking advantage of real-time market inefficiencies.

They seem to be working in an arbitrage situation taking advantage of the very small differences in buy/sell prices, where their algorithms take advantage of the timely action required.

They say they are an EU approved VASP (Virtual Asset Service Providers ) for whatever it’s worth.

Just curious if anyone has heard about them or invested with them?

Thanks in advance.

Certainly looks light on information alright Brendan. I checked the Trustpilot reviews and they are very 'samey', even some with little issues thrown in that were resolved very quickly and satisfactorily.

One to be avoided.

Back