Network references?

P

Paul

I am on the lookout for a good network group. I hear B&I charge €600per year. Is there any with free membership as €600per year is a bit steep.
Basically I am hoping to get minimum 6 referals a month as I have just started a small independant business. I think it is a great idea that 25+ people are all on the lookout for eachother. I hear some groups, you meet eachother, seperately, explain your business to eachother and then refer eachother when business comes your way. Other groups, you have to meet every week at a venue, hence the €600pa and give a presentation to eachother which I would find quite boring after a couple of months or so..
Appreciate any information

I

Irldigi

Network Contacts

Paul,

What business area are you interested in ?

Digi

P

Paul

re

Business leads would suit me and also being able to get other peoples business leads through my contacts. I dont see the point in turning up every week meeting the same people explaining the same thing over and over.. A free group would be ideal with good leads..
I do complete fit outs in new Homes, from Flooring- Furniture- Blinds, Curtains etc...
Thanks for your replies

G

Sounds to me like you might need to do something like a leaflet drop (perhaps specifically targeting new estates or houses with sale agreed/sold signs?) and advertise in local newspapers (like the Northside/Southside People etc.) and depend on word of mouth from successfully completed jobs. Not really sure how else you would plan to get/generate leads...

T

temptedd

Maybe also cultivate some contacts in the Estate Agent sector, especially people selling new homes or investment properties?

P

Paul

re

Cheers all.. The flyers is what I have been doing for over 6months now and I have got great work but a lot go missing from rival companies.. I reckon at least 70%!! It was then I heard about company referals. I have looked up on a few this week.. A lot are in the IT sector.. It would be good to get in with a mixed trade group as they would have a lot of feedback through work in homes..
Thanks again!!