Netwatch

Purple

Has anyone else had difficulty ending their contract and moving away from Netwatch Security?

No. What sort of difficulty? How old is contract? How long is remaining?
We informed them that we were ending the contract, giving them the appropriate notice period (we are moving to a different provider with vastly superior cameras who are much cheaper) but when we followed to to inform them that the contract had now ended and we were taking down their equipment they said that we'd still have to wait until they were ready to remove their cameras and that could take weeks. We took their cameras down, undamaged, and boxed them up for them. They were very aggressive and hostile on the phone.

I have to agree with you regarding the camera quality, It has been on my mind to check out an alternative provider.

I don't like the way your being made sit and wait until they're ready to facilitate you. I thought they would be above that.

I have to agree with you regarding the camera quality, It has been on my mind to check out an alternative provider.
Yep, excellent very high resolution cameras with the same monitoring service for a fraction of the price.
I don't like the way your being made sit and wait until they're ready to facilitate you. I thought they would be above that.
We didn't wait. That's what upset them. You are perfectly entitled to remove their cameras after the contract is up.

Back