need help new business

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

patrick f

im opening a sports shop in the short future could i please get contact info on sports wholesalers in ireland ?eg nike adidas puma o neills brand nameber.um.my supplier contact fell through i would appreciate any contact number .
thanks james

I'm sure if you just ring then you can get all the information.

What happened to the tile business from the 8/02 last?

Do you expect someone here to give you the number? What's wrong with the phone book? :)

Tiles are on the way from spain ,bathroom wear from china smart ass.
i was a self employed builder but are unable to physically work for health reasons.
i was told this was a good site for info.
Nike and adidas are apparantly very hard to contact.And no i dont expect anyone to ring them because thats impossible to ring and just get an order

Expotica i would use the yellow pages on my computer it makes more since.

im opening a sports shop in the short future could i please get contact info on sports wholesalers in ireland ?eg nike adidas puma o neills brand nameber.um.my supplier contact fell through i would appreciate any contact number .
thanks james

patrickf
you could try the site shows offices in ireland an UK
good luck
bijou

Tiles are on the way from spain ,bathroom wear from china smart ass.
i was a self employed builder but are unable to physically work for health reasons.
i was told this was a good site for info.
Nike and adidas are apparantly very hard to contact.And no i dont expect anyone to ring them because thats impossible to ring and just get an order

I made a suggestion and then a passing enquiry on how your other business was going, didn't believe there was anything 'smart-assed' about that. A little bit too sensitive about an honest response.

I also thought it was a smart ass response. Why doesnt he just ring them? and how is his tile business doing? Im sure he didnt post here to be ridiculed by a know all.

OK - this is going nowhere fast and the original poster already knows what to do so thread closed.

patrick f

thanks club.
bijou thanks for info, the phone number on the site they wont answer the phone
shmce thanks you would nt believe this the isra wont take new clients because the members reckon new retailers wont have as much work to do as them in finding wholesalers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back