Need a new Vacuum Cleaner - any recommendations ?

allthedoyles

Our hoover / vacuum cleaner is banjaxed . Before we invest , we would like some help in choosing the right one .

Would hope to get one for less than €100 , but of course suction is very important . Are the ones with a bag /bagless ones best ?

Only need to pick up dry material .

search for previous topics.

The consensus on the last occasion was that Dyson are not much regarded and that Miele are the best.

I have a Miele and absolutely love it. This is my third hoover and I'll be sticking with Miele from now on.

Have Dyson and Miele. The Miele is better, very old, still going strong. Having said that, I like the Dyson too.

I had a bagless hoover and I didn't like it, I now have a Miele and it's brillant but it cost more than 100.

Have had a Dyson and it died - could not cope with pets!! I got a Miele based on previous posts in AAM and I am really happy with it...

Used both dyson and miele. Miele all the way far superior suction and overall better hoover.

many posts on this topic but IMHO it has to be the henry...
Er indoors fed up of Henry. The suction is good when the new bag goes in at the beginning but then it deteriorates despite regularly shaking out the filter. Some of the newer and very cheaper models are as good and last the distance

I have a dyson 4 years now and its still going strong, much better than any other Ive had and well worth the extra money. However if I were buying a new one this is what I would get.

Google - iRobot Roomba Robotic Vacuum

We are seriously thinking of buying a Miele . They seem to be definately No 1 on aam.

This one can be bought delivered for around € 120 euro ex UK

[broken link removed]

Have 2 x Nilfisk 90's (1 for upstairs and 1 for down) for over 20 years and wouldn't even consider anything else whenever I need to

i bought er indoors a dyson she loves it! i think that they are very heavy for all the size of them.

Back