Natural Gas injector jets

rosco

Hi folks, I'm looking for a natural gas injector jet size 101 to complete a set so that I can convert my Fagor hob from lpg to natural gas. hob model is 3F1 95GLSTX . I've tried a few plumbing suppliers and the internet but no success Any help in the matter greatly appreciated.

Your RGI should be able to source these. It is now illegal to do such work unless you are registered.

I agree, Leo, but the RGI will install the injectors when I have the full set. I've tried the internet quoting part no cc1940500 which is the relevant ref no but no success . I feel someone who is using the same Fagor hob on LPG has a set of natural gas jets lying around in some drawer etc and that is why I started this thread in the hope someone can supply
Thanks 4 your help

Hi folks, I'm looking for a natural gas injector jet size 101 to complete a set so that I can convert my Fagor hob from lpg to natural gas. hob model is 3F1 95GLSTX . I've tried a few plumbing suppliers and the internet but no success Any help in the matter greatly appreciated.

101# appears to be an odd size.
Surely one of these three should be able to assist:-

http://amalcarb.co.uk/amal-gas-injectors/gas-jets.html
https://catersparesuk.co.uk/shop/page/1/?s=natural+gas+jet

Hi SparkRite
Many thanks for the web addresses you furnished me , It so appears that a size 101 is a very odd size as i drew a blank in trying to source the injector at all furnished web sites. No problem getting a size 100 on one site .I will contact my RGI again and and discuss with him how to progress matters.
Keep furnishing the valuable advice you impart.

HI John Jay .Many thanks for your suggestion . I phoned C&fquadrant , (that's where I purchased it ) but no success. Was informed Fagor went into liquidation years ago and they , C&f, don't stock Fagor parts.
Keep up the good work

Update on natural gas injector. I sourced the one I needed from a very helpful chap in Magherafelt, Co Derry. I found him on eBay and had jet delivered within 24 hours. Hob now working on natural gas n many thanks to all who took the time to submit advice.

Update on natural gas injector. I sourced the one I needed from a very helpful chap in Magherafelt, Co Derry. I found him on eBay and had jet delivered within 24 hours. Hob now working on natural gas n many thanks to all who took the time to submit advice.

Thanks for coming back and letting us know, always appreciated.

Back