Nanny State on OTC Medicine

Hi Roker

Grand. I will definitely go there next time just to know what I have been missing in terms of inquisitions. I will report back. :)

Marion

Hi Roker

Grand. I will definitely go there next time just to know what I have been missing in terms of inquisitions. I will report back. :)

Marion

Imagine going there, them not refusing you and throwing a tantrum in the shop about them giving you the drugs without asking any questions!

I look forward to your report. Be sure to make up some really horrendous pain that any normal person would offer you hard drugs for. Dont just go in with a wimpy headache. Maybe post root canal pain(the dentist advised me to take codeine based meds after this - little did she know I had to survive on an aspirin!).

BTW it was Boots in Wilton Cork, refused me on 3 occasion ,but I expect it is a general policy on all their stores

Update:

I went to Boots and I asked for a pack of syndol - 20 please.

I was told "Sorry, syndol is no longer available, some problems with the company.

I asked if Boots have a generic syndol-type product.

No. Nothing like syndol. :::(: Just codeine based products or paramacetemol.

Marion

So we were right - you didnt get the drugs in Boots - but not for the reasons we thought lol!!

Try them for Solphadeine. You only didnt get an interrogation because no money changed hands.

Good on you for trying Marion. Their warped minds would have given you the morning after pill though, if you asked

Back