Naas Driving Test Centre

alpha

does anyone know the location of naas driving test centre? i am unable to ring them to get directions as their phone number is not listed. any info would be great. thanks.

This link gives details of locations of all test centres with maps.
[broken link removed]

Did my test there abour 5 yrs ago. Unless its moved :

Go up main street as if coming from sallins, take a right at the lights at the top of town. Go down this road, leads to newbridge/ N7, after 500-1000 yrds you will see a row of shops on your left. test centre above tile and bathroom shop.

Havent been on this road in a whil but think th eenterence to the Osprey hotel is just before the shops/ test centre.

Did my test there abour 5 yrs ago. Unless its moved :

Go up main street as if coming from sallins, take a right at the lights at the top of town. Go down this road, leads to newbridge/ N7, after 500-1000 yrds you will see a row of shops on your left. test centre above tile and bathroom shop.

Havent been on this road in a whil but think th eenterence to the Osprey hotel is just before the shops/ test centre.
you got it in one....the tile shop is called Gilroys
lots of traffic around there especially around school times as there is a school nearby.
You would be better off going to the Newhall exit and coming back towards Naas and it will be on your right hand side then

you need to be aware that there are two centres now in Naas & one in Newbridge at Newhall. It should say on your letter which one you are going to.

thank you very much for the info. it is so helpful. thanks again lads.

Back