Munster -v- Leinster

Bertie, who's he ??

He was our glorified leader till he had to resign (under funny circumstances) and as sad as I am to say it he was from Dublin.

But I have to say he was from the Northside of the city.:p

Great game and good to see Leinster win. Might make the bandwaggon a bit lighter.

Worst part of the game was seeing Quinlan throwing away his Lions place. Idiot.

Great game and good to see Leinster win. Might make the bandwaggon a bit lighter.

Worst part of the game was seeing Quinlan throwing away his Lions place. Idiot.

Didn't realise that was a done deal, didn't everyone concerned say that it wasn't an incident to get worked up over? Which bandwagon is lighter?

hmmmmm, beatin by 19 points.........;)

you may take out the dvd of last years final and stick to history !!

train to dublin 20 quid

ticket to game 45

looking at the face of munster fans who have already paid for ryanair flights to Scotland.......priceless

Two final wins by the way and I hope your as smug come final day cos they have won nothing yet...although I wish the Leinster rugby team and supporters the best.

Stick with the football.

Now yooooooouuuuu gone quiet!

Up the Dubs

Why? what did Dublin win?

hmmmmm, beatin by 19 points.........;)

you may take out the dvd of last years final and stick to history !!

train to dublin 20 quid

ticket to game 45

looking at the face of munster fans who have already paid for ryanair flights to Scotland.......priceless
Very good.

I saw a few of them in Roscrea on Saturday night. They were not impressed. I think some of them paid top money to MOL for their now unneeded flights.

We won in that many people from the outskirts of Dublin (all around Ireland) have come to see our city and bask in its glory.

It was nice to see a local team in blue win something that actually mattered in Croke Park on Saturday, can't remember the last time that happened, back in the last century if my memory is correct !!! At least I had the consolation of watching Cork win it's first All-Ireland of the year in Port Laoise yesterday

Seriously, and as a Munster exile in Leinster, well done Leinster, better team on the day won, and hopefully you'll do the business over the Leicester cheats and complete a great year for Irish rugby(yes, we still haven't forgotten the "hand of Back" in Munster).

Twas a great game on Saturday even though I was shocked by the result. I hope Leinster go to win the final and then its Connacht's turn for glory !!;)

There was a previous thread about picking the out-half for the Lions tour. Even though I have huge respect for O'Gata, I have always preferred Jones in that role and I think the game on Sat justified that. ROG was completely anonymous. O'Gara is class behind a dominant pack but once things get messy, he can be dodgy. He was targetted physically (as always) and it worked. The Springboks were watching and will be taking notes.

And it wasn't just O'Gara, the Munster forwards looked very tired. Only O'Connell and Flannery played well for me. And playing in S.A. you will be up against forwards that are all built like Rocky Elsom.

From the Irish Times ..
Munster fan "You better not lose the final now. You better keep the Cup in Ireland"
Leinster fan "Why, do we not get three goes at it like you did ?" ;)

what an absolute hammering, a complete humiliation.

amazed to see "the best fans in the world" leaving early with about 20mins to go, the bandwagon must have been pulling out !:D

I am a Dub and long time Leinster fan and season ticket holder but Leinster is a province and EVERY county played its part both on the pitch and on the terraces.

well done to
jamie heaslip Kildare; shane horgan and devon toner meath; gordon darcy co. wexford; leo cullen and lukey co wicklow; rob kearney co. louth; bernard jackman and seanie o brien co. carlow;drico, cian, jenno and sexton dublin;
great to see that Leinster started the match with 10 Leinster men (which would have been 11 only for kearney was out injured) and when dr.phil went off after 25mins we brought on johny sexton which increased our home grown talent.

trouble with munster is their ladyboy pack is just too weak and got bullied all day by Leinster. :p

what a sickener to the lunsters and the king lunsters of niall ronan and ian dowling!:D

Ad in the Buy and Sell:

Most fans from all leading clubs in the group stages would have bought their tickets for the final before the QF. I still plan on going to Murrayfield.

There was an arrangement between Munster and Leicester a couple of years ago, that fans would give each other tickets if one of them didn't make it. I would think it may be still in place. If I can't make it, I will be sure to give my ticket to a Leinster supporter.

agreement????? would you stop embarrassing yourself davyjones.

yes a lot of munster fans are selling their tickets to englishmen rather than their own country men. that doesnt suprise me.
ye should be ashamed of yourselves.

a thundering disgrace.

agreement????? would you stop embarrassing yourself davyjones.

yes a lot of munster fans are selling their tickets to englishmen rather than their own country men. that doesnt suprise me.
ye should be ashamed of yourselves.

a thundering disgrace.

How have I embarrassed myself?

I know Of no Munster fans selling their tickets to Leicester fans and so what if they did?. Why would I be ashamed for someone elses actions?

Back