Case study Multiple unsolicited calls recently

I got a call from a very professional well spoken guy saying he was PTSB and that my mail was being returned and could I clarify my details and address, I asked what address they were using and he said they could not give it for security reasons, I said I have a plan, you not give me information and I'll not give you informatiom. By the way I do not have PTSB account

Be aware that some of this collective databases details could come from competion you have entered and given your details

New nuisance spam calls started again. Mostly uk +44 191...... and mobile numbers 0899. Half a dozen between yesterday and today, most to my mobile and one to landline. So annoying.
I did some online shopping with Amazon the day before they started ...........

I'm getting calls from this number now
+35319609971, looks like Irish number, there was an Indian sounding chap on the line offering totell me all about his trading company. I promptly told him I wasn't interested before hanging up and blocking the number.

got 2 during week showed up as 123456789 bethhoven . second one showed up as 123456789 bach ,first time ever i seen names show up on my caller id

I read somewhere that they make the bait sound as stupid as possible because they want to catch really stupid people. It actually does work. But only on really stupid people. No offense to anyone.

Back